Thursday, April 23, 2009

Prayer Power

I am not a religious person. To me someone can be very religious and not have an iota of faith. I choose to follow Jesus. When I was a child the choice just seemed to be pure logic. How could anyone hear of Jesus and not want to follow Him was my childlike thought. Over the years I have found that the most exciting act I have ever undertaken was to seek Him and let Him into my heart..

What is left of us once our body falls way in what we call death? I think our spirit is what is left. What is this spirit? I think that how we have lived our life imprints on our spirit and after our body falls away our spirit will be drawn like steel to a magnet to the place to which we are charged.

In my experience people who pray seem to have the most peace and also get the most done.

Do you pray? Do you feel that there is a God?

My son once asked me, "mom where is God" I said, "go look in the mirror and you will see some of God's work and then go outside and look at the sky and everything else and be amazed cause you will have then seen all of God that your eye can hold."

I taught him the Lord's Prayer. He asked if he should say it when he felt like he was in danger. I said why not say it then and also say it everyday at your own special time of day.

No comments: