Thursday, November 27, 2008

God Wants You to know HE loves you

I love God and I seek God Almighty to be the center of my life. While praying this morning I asked God what ought I do for my fellow man. He said pray for people. So I am going to pray for others. Do you need a prayer partner? I would love to partner with you in prayer.

Please use the comment section below this post to affirm, ask, seek, and reach out. You may also email me with specific prayer request that you may not want to make public by going to my profile and clicking my email link. I will answer all emails and comments.

I believe prayer can be a part of healing. I would consider it an honor to pray for anyone who needs healing. There have been studies done that prove prayer does seem to have an influence in healing. God loves us all and He sent His son Jesus to save us from ourselves. Even if you don't believe give it a try and ask so that you might receive and please allow me to join you in asking.

I partner with many others in prayer both online, in my local community, thru out the USA an internationally. I am an experienced prayer warrior.

God has been very good to me and I know He loves me so much. I am very grateful for all He has done for me. I want to give what has been freely given to me.Feel the love.

A donation is not necessary but if you feel you can offer some support I would be very thankful for the help.





No comments: