Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I don't compare Myself to Others

I find that when I compare myself to others I am often limiting myself. Just because someone else can do things and not be harmed doesn't mean I can. I am an individual one persons tonic could well be my poison.
I find that looking at my health is always the best first thing for me to look at. Everyday I ask myself questions like:

  • Do I feel good when I wake up? yes or no
  • Does anything hurt? yes or no
  • Where does it hurt?
  • Why does it hurt?
  • What am I going to do about it?


At night when I go to bed I say my prayers and then I ask myself anyone of these questions
  • Am I seeking the Lord?
  • Am I holding a grudge?
  • Am I being my best?
I eat a simple diet drink lots of water get up off my ass and do some work. This little routine seems to work for me.

No comments: