Sunday, September 09, 2007

In Memorance of 911 Polution Solution

The event of 9-11-2001 at NY City's World Trade Center has caused so much pain to the USA and the world. My prayers go out for all the families and workers who were killed in this tragic happening. I personally never want to forget what happened. If any surviving families members of the ones who were lost are reading this know that my heart goes out to you and that I do not want your family members to have died in vain or to be ever forgotten.

I remember the shock I felt that day when I saw it happening on the TV. Everyone else was just as shocked as I was. I kept thinking how something good just has to happen to make this tragedy have meaning in our lives something that will lift us all up. I made myself a sign and put it on my car that said "Jesus said Love Your Enemy" it was the only thing I knew to do that could express to the world how I felt. In my rear view mirror I could see people waving at me and couples pointing at my sign and kissing and laughing and smiling.

The days after the Twin Towers fell and planes were downed I kept noticing the sky and how blue it was and how sweet and fresh the air outside smelled. I knew for sure that is was because of the planes not flying.

A few months later I heard Yoko Ono's new release of "Give Peace A Chance" she mentioned in the song how blue the sky was after the 911 attack on the World Trade Center. I was so glad that someone had noticed this.

Why not show our respect for the people who died in 911 and make September 11 a day that people do not drive or fly. Let's make something good happen out of this terrible happening let us never forget or fail to notice how this event hurt not only you and me and the people who lost loved ones but the whole world.

I long to see how blue the sky really is and to see the light show of the night sky.

Please help me promote this idea by making a donation of whatever you can afford. I want to launch a big campaign. If you can't afford to make a donation please pray with me and tell everyone you know to be brave enough to stand up for our right to clean air and blue skies by making 911 a day of remembrance for us all for the good of us all.






No comments: